Sunday, March 11, 2012

Facebook needs a spoiler tag

Facebook needs a way to tag a post with "This status contains spoilers". It has become a desturbing trend to post plot twists or surprising moments from movies or TV shows as status updates. I am then forced to see these status updates when I pop on Facebook to see what the current trend is in Slactivism, or read and disagree with half of my friends and families political posts.
I have a small child and don't get to watch a lot of mature rated shows when they originally air.  So I like a lot of people record or watch online the next day or two after it comes out. I don't want to know that character B dies or character C was dead the whole time.

Until Facebook puts a spoiler tag, PLEASE DON'T POST SPOILERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment